Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB). GUJCET exam date is on 31 March 2020. The exam comprises subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. For Bachelors in Engineering and Technology, candidates should attempt the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics sections. For Bachelors in Pharmacy, candidates should attempt Physics, Chemistry and Biology sections. The exam timing is from 10.00 am – 12.00 pm for Physics and Chemistry question papers. The Mathematics examination is conducted from 1.00 pm – 2.00 pm. The examination schedule of Biology is from 3.00 pm – 4.00 pm.
GUJCET 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
- Students should carry a valid ID proof along with the Admit Card.
- Candidates should read the instructions on the Admit Card and exam centre details to avoid last-minute chaos.
- Candidates should reach the exam venue half an hour before the scheduled time of examination.
- Students should carry at least three pens and a pencil to the examination hall since it is an offline examination.
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology are the subjects included in the GUJCET syllabus. Depending on the course preference, candidates can choose the subjects for which he/she wants to take the examination. Aspirants of B.E/B. Tech courses should appear for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics exams. For the B.Pharm course, candidates should appear for Physics, Chemistry and Biology exams. Candidates are advised to refer to the GUJCET syllabus 2020 before he/she starts preparing for the examination. GUJCET exam syllabus is based on the Higher Secondary syllabus of Gujarat board.
Advantages of referring the syllabus before the exam
- Referring to the GUJCET syllabus helps candidates to plan the time schedule of studies.
- Reading the syllabus can help the candidates decide on the books they should refer for a better understanding of the topic.
- Referring to the syllabus and understanding the weightage given to every topic in the question paper helps the candidate to divide his learning time for every topic accordingly.