The best way to make money is to invest it but the question that baffles most people is where to do so? Whether it should be a high risk mutual fund or the safe bet, fixed deposit in a bank. Whatever option you choose for your money, you need to do a thorough research for market trends and analyse the growth over the months and years to know where it stands when it comes to making a decision to put the hard-earned wealth. If only it was as easy as it sounds! Predicting the commerce is complicated and in this fast pace of life, no one has time to scrutinise the financial charts and that is why we are here. This article enlists the best investment trends which will make it easy for you to make a wise decision and see your money growing consistently.
- Solar Energy – The cry for climate change is growing louder with every passing hour and it could harness abundance of wealth for you. Climate change is real and the global efforts with the intention of making the planet greener calls for the use of renewable sources of energy like solar energy and wind energy. Governments worldwide are promoting the use of solar appliances across the residential, commercial and industrial platforms and putting money into it can secure your future financially.
- Farmlands – One of the best investment trends that not only provides a high return on investment but also improves the lifestyle quotient too. Investment in farm plots in Bangalore or any major city in the world would exempt you from taxes and also furnish tax free income through rentals. It is one of the safest bets you could put on your money. The invested amount will appreciate over time owing to the development boom around the globe and the farmland could also serve as a peaceful getaway with your friends and family.
- Artificial Intelligence – If you are already living in 3019 and have a knack for technology, then this is the investment trend you should go after. Artificial Intelligence is the core interest of the science today and are being used in multiple industries to improve product quality and services. PwC estimates that AI will expand global GDP by 14% by 2030 which is analogous to $15.7 trillion to the global economy. There may be some speculation of increasing unemployment with the induction of AI into improving the functionality of the market but study shows it will create more jobs than it will eliminate.
- E-Commerce – Imagine the situation if you would have invested in amazon when it was just an online bookseller! Today, you could have been super rich living in the best part of the world and enjoying luxury every single day. But the opportunity to invest in a potential e-commerce hasn’t died with Amazon. If you read between the lines, e-commerce might be an outstanding investment opportunity for you. People are more interested in buying products online while sitting in the comfort of their home or even while working which saves them a lot of hassles of going out, spending on fuel charges and so much more.
- Short-term Corporate Bond Funds – Certain corporations issue bonds to investors in term to raise money. If you are looking for a small investment then this option is an ideal one for you. These bonds funds have the maturity of age between 1 to 5 years and are mostly immune to interest rate fluctuations and other uncertainties of an investment. Low risk, secure and yields quite a good return, this one could be explored with less capital too.